25 April 2008 - 15:40shine
“shine a light” at the imax theater reminded me
1. i need to go to the dentist
2. keith richards is a genius
3. darryl jones is not an ‘official’ member of the band despite the fact that he has been their full-time bass player since 1993, and ronnie wood, who is also a replacement, is an official member. this is ronnie wood:
this is darryl jones:
4. if you can play one note with conviction, that is better than playing a lot of notes with less conviction. buddy guy teaches us this. he also teaches us that if you stare really hard into the camera while you play that one note, then that’s even more conviction!
5. “sympathy for the devil” by jean-luc godard is better than “shine a light” by martin scorsese, and it’s also better than “gimme shelter,” even though “gimme shelter” is really good.
Sam | 3 Comments | Tags: pictures